Dhanaulti at a glance:
- Dhanaulti is situated at just 26 kilometers from Mussoorie (Uttarakhand) which have the number of lush places to get mental relax.
- Various famous temples and old memories, water parks, valleys, forests, mountains and games like water boating, dancing fountains are there.
- The beautiful destination has big range of serene beauties lush valleys and number or snowcapped mountains for perfect relaxing vacation.
- Eco Park and Aaloo khet and many others are very famous places in Dhanaulti for their specific specialty and events.
- Sunset-embracing orange and red color in sky is most unique natural event which cannot be seen anywhere in the world.
- Tehri-water-park and sport place is another natural beauty place in Dhanaulti is which have many options like banana-boat, Jet-Ski, motor-boat.
Why Dhanaulti termed as Icy heaven on earth:
- A very famous town in Dhanaulti is tinsel town which is much popular as winter-destination because of its tranquil vistas.
- This magical hill station named tinsel town is situated at an elevation of 2286 meters above the sea-level in Dhanaulti.
- There are so many views of various mountains are very lovely, it also offers a panoramic views of lofty Himalayas.
- Since many ice caped mountains are also there and it’s very close to Tehri water-park, Kanatal, Chamba and many more.
- This icy town is enveloped by deodar, oak forests, and velvety, all are caped with snow in the winter’s season.
- In winters there are much snow fall happens in Dhanaulti so people termed this an Icy heaven on the earth.
Aaloo khet in Dhanaulti:
- Aaloo khet is a large Potato-form of the government in which there is a huge production and supplies of potatoes.
- It situated at 1-kms from main market of Dhanaulti and it is the best way for horse riding around this.
- Its opening time is from 8am to 6pm and entry is free, you may expend 2 hours inside the form.
About the Eco-Park:
- Eco-Park is near to main market of Dhanaulti and there are forest rest houses also to visit near this park.
- Its entry fee is INR 20/- per person and you may expend maximum of 3 hours inside when entered once.
- Amber and Dhara are the two eco parks in Dhanaulti which are situated about 200 meters apart from one another.
Now you may get Budget hotel in Dhanaulti by our website Drive Inn Dhanaulti best facilities and vary top locations.