- Just 26 kilometers far from Mussoorie there is another most romantic place with the mountain and valleys all around.
- This lush of natural beauty and icy place which could be the reason for your group entertainment, called Dhanaulti.
- Dhanaulti is a crown of Uttarakhand by their very arranged and managed most entertaining and relaxing things by nature.
- Very famous temples, water parks, valleys, forests, mountains and other gaming facilities like water boating, dancing fountains are there.
- Dhanaulti is away from crowdy, traffic and noisy places of India like Delhi so can spend some peaceful days.
Weather of Dhanaulti:
- A very famous town in Dhanaulti is tinsel-town which is much popular as winter destination because of its tranquil vistas.
- This is a magical hill station situated at an elevation of 2286 meters above the sea level, without any humidity.
- There are much snow fall are being happens mostly in winters so people calls this as Icy heaven on earth.
- There are many different mountains views which look very lovely; it also offers a panoramic view of the lofty Himalayas.
- Since many ice caped mountains are there and very close to Tehri, Kanatal, Chamba, this becomes a mind blowing place.
- The hilly and icy town Dhanaulti is enveloped by oak forests, deodar and velvety, all are snow caped in winters.
The places which make Dhanaulti, a romantic and entertaining place:
There are much specific places that you have to see in Dhanaulti, are given bellow-
Surkanda Devi Temple:
- Surkanda Devi temple is just 24 kms away from the town of Chamba and near about 40 kms from Mussoorie.
- This temple is dedicated to Goddess Surkanda and it is importance because it’s one of 51-Shakti-Peeth located over Indian sub-continental.
- Surkanda Devi Temple is elevated at 2700 meters from sea level and offers 360 degree view including snowy Himalayan peak.
- According to the mythology Surkanda Devi was the wife of Lord Shiva and after her sati this temple was originated.
- This is situated nearby main market of Dhanaulti and there are forest rest houses to visit, entry fee INR 20/-.
- Amber and Dhara, these are 2 eco parks in Dhanaulti which are situated about 200 meters apart from one another.
- This park is actually famous for many activities for picnic, visitors who are nature lover may enjoy here very much.
Now we provide all ranges of Hotel for Group in Dhanaulti that you may plan for Dhanaulti in every budget.